Tuesday, March 7, 2017

CCB TCW Bloghop "Villa Villekulla" Mixed Media Birdhouse


Hey everyone!

So sadly this post comes while the #tcwccbmatchup took place in February 2017, thus is over by now. I am sorry about that. But I do hope you had the chance to catch all of both crews beautiful projects?
You can find my project with step by pictures here: canvascorpbrands villa villekulla birdhouse

From both The Crafter's Workshop designteam, as well as the Canvas Corp Brands designteam, some members were elected to create something for this matchup. I was Lucky enough to be on the team! No project of mine is left un-stencilled, so this made me a very happy scrapper.

We were sent a box full of goodies from both companies.

Canvas Corp Brands sent us various sheets of paper and 4 colors of Tattered Angels Glimmer mist and a jar of Glimmer Glam.

The Crafter's Workshop sent us 3 large stencil and 5 small ones, as well as 5 delicious mediums.
The Gold Gesso and Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste have become definite favorites of mine!

In this post I will only show you some pictures and close-ups of the finished result. If you want to know exactly what I did, please hop over to the link I typed above.

Hope you like my work. Come and find me on Facebook: lessisbore
And Instagram: mandylessisbore

Happy scrapping!














No comments: