Back to show you another layout! Made a picture of Connor in our backyard the other day, with him firing a bubble gun. It made me bubble with inspiration instantly!
Also, I ordered the Canon Selphy 1200 photoprinter recently, so I had the picture at hand almost instantly.
Coincidentally, the color scheme of the
suited the color of the bubbles exactly!
These are the Lindy's colors I used: Starburst "Cosmopolitan Pink"
Starburst "Mad Hatter Mint"
Starburst "Tea Pot Purple"
Starburst "Yellow Rose of Texas"
Glitz Spritz "Sunset Pink"
Also, I would like to submit this layout for the following challenges:
So, I started out with a 7 dots paper, the Verona Azul collection, Celadon.
Chipboard bubbles are from Scrapiniec.
You can either buy or make your own dreamcatcher. I used to make these babies long before they were hip and happening already ;) So I know my way around them. Not that hard.
I colored the bubble chipboard shape with the 5 Lindy's Stamp Gang mists to mimic bubble colours. Dipped my brush into the fluid.
So, I had a really brilliant idea to recreate a bubble pattern onto the paper. Brushed transparant gesso through a stencil, then added shades of Lindy's mists through the same stencil. Right.
The mists were too wet and the paper warped too much. So I had a bunch of blots. Dammit.
Covered the whole disaster with white gesso and decided to use a translucent gloss laquer through the bubble holes. Which gave me this look after drying overnight. Wow. Yellow. In this case not bad since I needed yellow for my bubbles anyway, but be aware!
Dipping my brush into the Lindy's bottles color by color, drying in between layers, I gave the circles a bubble appearance.
The 13 Arts chipboard words "Dream" and "imagine" got a gradual color make over the same way. Afterwards I covered them with the gloss lacquer as well.
Added some feathers to the dreamcatcher and tucked some away here and there.
Some Prima & Finnabair art ingredients "art pebbles" and "Say it in Crystals"
Some straws tucked away behind the pictures.
Splattered some Lindy's mists on the paper and some diluted white gesso. Made some circle shapes with the spray caps.
Added some colored tags behind the pictures. Drew circles onto them with an embossing marker and heat embossed them with sparkle embossing powder. Afterwards I brushed some Lindy's mists onto them, and the embossed parts resisted.
Well I hope you like my take on these challenges! It has become a happy, bubbly layout for sure.
Comments and questions are always welcome!
Come find me on Facebook too: lessisbore
And Instagram: mandylessisbore