Saturday, October 10, 2015

You are my True North

Hi everyone! 

Back to show you another layout I've done. Sadly no pictures of the steps I took, but in this case I didn't do that much anyway.

"You are my True North" 

Had another adorable picture of Connor, watching the boats in Rye Harbour. During his first vacation. In England. 
I chose this quote because obviously, Connor is the true home to my heart. I'll always be guided towards him, no matter what.

The paper felt perfect for what I had in mind, and I didn't want to cover up the starry sky. I just brushed a little gesso along the edges and at the bottom section of the paper so the background to my embellishments would be a little lighter.
Stapled the fishing net to the paper, after I changed its color a bit.
Made a circle with some rope, to partially go around the picture of Connor. 


And then it was just embellishing with anything maritime I could find ;)


Comments and questions are always very welcome!
Look me up on Facebook too:
Or follow me on Instagram: 

HAPPY SCRAPPING! 

No comments: