Friday, August 15, 2014

The most precious jewels you'll ever wear around your neck, are the arms of your children.


Hi there,
After having a great day over at my father in laws and his wife, this picture of Connor and me really showed our happiness! 
An instant inspiration to scrap with bright and sunny colours. I did the background myself. Once again I messed up the first attempt because the colours didn't do what they were supposed to do. Also, working neatly with stencils without having paint or gesso or modelling paste seeping through the cracks proves to be a challenge!

However, I am pleased with the outcome. The bright colours remind me of these happy, carefree days and the bits of sparkle here and there represent the precious 'jewels' around my neck. Because let's face it: there is nothing more precious in the world! :)

Take care!





No comments: