Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A moment in my belly, a lifetime in my heart

Hello again,

Of course I had to scrap a picture of my (rather modest looking) pregnant belly too! On a canvas, Finnabair style. I ran into a heart shaped canvas, which seemed perfect for this topic.
I embellished, gesso'ed and created an embellical cord with my glue gun, from my belly to a heart shaped charm in which I'd glued a little glass baby, depicting my woom.

It was hard to settle on a quote, but I went with "A moment in my belly, a lifetime in my heart." Because that's simply the truth. ♡♥♡

I used pastel colours, even made my own lilac spraymist. All in all I'm happy with the result, though the whole thing seems somewhat opaque.  I may have to add some of my recently discovered Inka Gold creams... ;)





Just like chocolates, comments make me happy :) (Luckily they're less fattening,  lol)

Take care!

No comments: